Seasonal Leaf Collection Schedule for Rock Hill
It’s that time of year again for Rock Hill residents! Time to get all that yard debris out of your beautiful lawn and onto the curb. Wondering when you should take your leaves to curb? Here is the schedule for leaf collection in Rock Hill along with some information and tips.
Seasonal Leaf Collection in Rock Hill: Schedule
Seasonal Leaf Collection in Rock Hill: Tips
- Leaves and brush will be collected two-week alternating schedule from November through January.
- Please have leaves at the curb on Monday for pick up on your collection weeks.
- Leaves can be placed into YardCarts for collection year round.
- Leaves should be raked along the curb (not bagged) and kept separate from brush piles.
Keep leaves and brush piles away from obstacles including mailboxes, water meters, and hydrants.
Do not blow leaves into storm drains or put them in creeks. Penalties with fines up to $1000 will be enforced.
- There will be NO leaf collection on Thanksgiving, November 26, December 25 and week of December 28.
- February collection is by request only. Submit an online service request or call 803-325-2500.
- Blocking traffic lanes or creating line-of-sight hazards for motorists can result in liabilities to the homeowner.
- Seasonal Leaf and Brush Collection brochure
Do you have more than just leaves?
From yard waste to televisions, construction debris and remodeling material, and even dead critters, the City of Rock Hill covers what you should do with it all.
Click here to get the rundown of all the details.