Have you heard about the recently opened OrthoCarolina in Rock Hill? Here are 5 quick facts about the new practice.
1. The office provides general orthopedics, sports medicine, and joint replacement services. Later on, the new location will also provide physical therapy services.
2. Other than OrthoCarolina in Rock Hill, there are now more than 38 locations in the Carolinas, employing more than 170 physicians.
3. The new office is partnering with Piedmont Medical Center, also located in Rock Hill.
4. Barrett Little, MD, is heading up the new location. He specializes in sports medicine, shoulder arthroscopy, hip and knee arthroscopy, knee replacements, hip impingements and general orthopedics.
5. Dr. Little completed his sports medicine fellowship at Duke University Health System in Durham, N.C.